Kerapoxy #130 Jasmine 10kg
Two-component, acid-resistant epoxy mortar for grouting joints wider than 3 mm, available in 26 different colours. May also be used as an adhesive.
- Internal and external acid-resistant and absorbent grouting of ceramic and stone floors and walls, wherever total hygiene and resistance to most aggressive chemical substances is required.
- Grouting of floors and walls in the foodstuffs industry (dairies, cheese factories, abattoirs, breweries, wineries, preserves factories, etc.), shops and environments where a high level of hygiene is required (ice-cream parlours, butcheries, etc.).
- Grouting of industrial floors and walls (galvanizing plants, tanneries, accumulator rooms, paper works, etc.), where high mechanical strength and a high resistance to attack by acids is required.
- Grouting of swimming pools, especially recommended for pools containing spa or sea water.
- Grouting of basins containing chemically aggressive water (depuration plants, etc.).
- Grouting of tiles on laboratory benches, kitchen worktops, etc.
- Anti-acid bonding of tiles.
Pot life of mix: 45 minutes.
Set to light foot traffic: approx. 24 hours.
Ready for use: 3 days. After 4 days, the surfaces may also be exposed to chemical attack.
Application: MAPEI rubber trowel.
Finish: Sponge or HKGLP Glitter Pads - White Nylon Scrubbing Pad
Storage: 24 months.
according to the size of the joint (see table on page 52).
10kg and 5kg kits
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MDC Tiles & Mosaics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.